A Continuation of Public Health Commissioner of British India in1926, and legislative part of Indian Aircraft (Public Health) Rule 1938
- 1947 DIRECTORATE GENERAL HEALTH (DGH)
- 1961 DGH bifurcated into MINISTRY OF HEALTH and DIRECTORATE OF CENTRAL HEALTH ESTABLISHMENTS (DoCHE)
- 1961-1999 Jinnah hospital , Polyclinic Islamabad, Central drugs laboratory, Karachi ,CG Hospital and Civil surgeon, Rawalpindi were transferred to provinces.
- 2014 DoCHE was Shifted to Islamabad
- Karachi Airport Health Establishments and Port Health Establishments are continuations before founding of Paksitan.